1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

galaxy on fire 2 THD doesn't support transformer infinity?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mykevin81, Aug 22, 2012.

1. mykevin81

mykevin81 Newbie

WHAT?! MY TABLET ISN"T COMPATIBLE FOR GALAXY ON FIRE 2?

what the hell?!

it's one of the newest tablet and it cant run
    I dont believe this shit!!!
    help me
    thanks!!!:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

not sure what exactly you are asking. as of right now it is not compatible yet with the new tablet. i would think that at some point they will have an update that will include the infinity. none the less i have submitted an email asking about it. i will post an answer when i get one.

3. TexasBadger

TexasBadger Android Enthusiast

Galaxy on Fire 2 THD runs just fine on my TF700T, both in Performance Mode and in Balanced Mode. It looks gorgeous, and it has never crashed. I recommend that you uninstall, reboot, and reinstall.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well thru the play store it says that it is not compatible so how did you get yours? if it is illegal then i do not want to know. legally as of right not, it is not, according to the play store.

5. TexasBadger

TexasBadger Android Enthusiast

I got GOF2 legally through the Playstore with a link from TegraZone. That was back on my TF101. Before I moved to my TF700T, I backed up all my apps onto a microSD card. Then I popped the card into my TF700T and restored my apps, all 440 of 'em. That's it, no big secret tricks. GOF2 ran great on the TF101, and now it runs great on the TF700T.

Your experience may vary ...

6. pucrepeap

pucrepeap Well-Known Member

Yeah, Play Store is showing device incompatible. I wonder why when it was compatible with similar devices.

7. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

They just haven't updated the compatibility list with new Tegra devices. App developers can specify certain Android devices, which is likely what happened here. Send them an email asking them to update their compatibility list.

ocnbrze likes this.