1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

galaxy s III head phones?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ult, Aug 19, 2012.

1. ult

ult Newbie

Does anyone have some stock s3 headphone they arent using and would be willing to part with if I pay for shipping?

I somehow lost mine yest. I would greatly appreciate if someone isnt using theirs or dont want them. Like I said I would pick up shipping. thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Neteru

Neteru Newbie

Sorry I don't have a pair to offer you. I hope you can get a pair. You may want to consider that whilst 'stock' pairs all look the same, they are not. I have two pairs and those that were made in Vietnam are seriously bad quality sound. Those that were made in China, however, have a good quality sound.

If you still have the plastic wrap from yours, it will say on that where they were made, and if you liked yours, you may want to specify where they were made.

If anyone has a pair to give, where they're made is also stated on the part of the wiring where it splits from the single cable into two.

I wonder if anyone else has had similar experience.

3. ult

ult Newbie

I cant find my little sleeve mine came in. ANyone out there have a set they dont use?

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews