• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S NYC Event - Engadget.com

spiz

Android Expert
Feb 14, 2010
Redmond, OR
This may have been linked already over in the News section, but I thought this section of the forums deserves a little thread about the event going on right now in NYC.

Samsung's American Galaxy S phones pose for family portrait -- Engadget

I really like the looks of the entire line up. Another thing that I'm actually really happy about is the fact that it's going to all of the 4 major carriers. Anyone that's weary of Samsung providing support after FroYo can rest assured that they will be supporting these phones for a lot longer than any of their previous phones, simply because there will be a much larger user base across the world, all using the same software.

People can hate on the lack of features across all carriers (front camera, flash, etc...), but let's be honest, it will still be the best Android device on release and according to the reviews of worldwide users, it will live up to its name.

I'll post more links as I see them!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones