1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy S Power Pack

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Trbobuick, May 26, 2011.

1. Trbobuick

Trbobuick Newbie

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Trbobuick

Trbobuick Newbie

I did a bunch or research and ordered mine from amazon.co.uk . They wont ship directly to the untied states so i had them ship it to my friends Gramdmothers in London. From there his mother will bring it back from london next week. I will tell you all what i think of it .

BTW, in my research i found that this will only fit the i9000 European galaxy s , the T-mobile vibrant 3g (SGH-T959) / vibrant 4g (SGH-T959V) , In canada sold by Bell, Virgin Mobile and SaskTel vibrant (GT-I9000M) , and the telus Fascinate 3G+ (SGH-T959D) .

It will NOT fit the at&t captivate(SGH-I897) , the Verizon facinate (SCH-I500) , the Us cellulars mezmerize (SCH-I500 ) , or the Canadian Rodgers Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (SGH-I896) .

3. Trbobuick

Trbobuick Newbie

Finally got here from England.... ill let you all know if its worth it .

Attached Files:

4. Trbobuick

Trbobuick Newbie

I used my wifes Galaxy s 4G to model the power pack .

Attached Files:

5. Trbobuick

Trbobuick Newbie

This product flat out works. I did a lot of research on extended batteries, other external batteries , longer life batteries ( more MaH) , and this product is better than all of the others . I love the sleek look and the fact that this doubles as a hard case to protect it from drops and abuse. Other external batteries, like the powerskin , have to be removed to charge it, but not this one. It has a built in feature that charges the internal battery first, then charges itself . Ive owned it for a week now and i am free of the constant charging that other smartphone users are still slaves too . On a typical day with my phone i can do anything i want from 8 am until midnight and still have 20-30 % left on my phone. I watch videos , play games, text, surf ALL DAY. Its wonderful !

Samsung Vibrant Forum

The Samsung Vibrant release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews