• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help galaxy s stuck on black screen??

SUPERGALAXYS

Sep 28, 2010
ok i got a rooted galaxy, i then attempted to do the lag fix from xda.. did as described ..turned the phone off then turned back on i get the vibrant and samsung on the screen, the tmobile music plays but no pink tmobile letters showing then thats it.. black screen.. buttons at the bottom light up but thats it. i am able to get into recovery but my options are-- reboot, reinstall packages, delete user data and delete cache?? ive tried all except delete user data and nothing seems to change anything.. im new to android phones and mainly been using youtube for help with rooting it and attempting this lag fix so not real familiar with any other settings on this thing, thanks for any help!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones