• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S2 European vs Indian , same .?

sasha007

Aug 29, 2011
Hi,

I wanna know whether the galaxy S2 European version is same as that being sold in India or not .?

I'm planning to purchase an SGP gariz leather case and an SGP screen protector , but these are compatible with the European version of the Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100.

Are both the European version and Indian version same .??

Reply ....:thinking:

Are the placements of the front facing camera , sensors and the earpiece also same .??

B'coz i read somewhere that some screen protectors do not align due to sligh variation in the placements of the front facing camera , sensors etc , in some countries .

Would the SGP screen protector also align properly on my GS2 .?? :eek:

Upvote 0
Hi,

I wanna know whether the galaxy S2 European version is same as that being sold in India or not .?

I'm planning to purchase an SGP gariz leather case and an SGP screen protector , but these are compatible with the European version of the Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100.

Are both the European version and Indian version same .??

Reply ....:thinking:

It depends on the source of the phone in India, is it from the "grey market" or is it from Airtel etc? You would think Airtel would have official stock, and grey market pieces could come from anywhere.

How good is the mobile system in India these days? Is 3g available now?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones