1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Galaxy S2 GT-I9100

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by divtej, Feb 11, 2014.

1. divtej

divtej Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2014
    I am using a Samsung galaxy S2 GT-I9100 version. A few days back my phone's battery got discharged and it turned off. I charged it completely and then turned it on. It did not boot and it was stuck on the screen which shows the model of the phone. It is able to go into download mode but not into recovery mode. I removed the battery and turned it on again but all in vain. I downloaded it's official firmware from samfirmware for my country and flashed it via odin. Then odin showed the error nand write fail error. I then flashed a custom firmware but then also odin showed the same error and this time on the boot screen there was also a yellow triangle with a warning sign. I want to retrieve my data even if the phone is not revived as I had not backed it up. Please help me for heaven's sake. I would be greatly thankful.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello divtej. Sorry you are having root problems with your S2. I am assuming it is the international model. If so, here is a link to it's support area. Just scroll to the bottom of the page to find the root link. Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums
    If that is not the correct phone and area you can find all of the S2 areas in this list.
    Android Phones - Android Forums
    Start a tread in the correct root area stating your problem and what you've tried. I hope our knowledgeable members can assist you. Thanks for using these forums.