1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy S2 sending Messages automatically!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ameyadh, Dec 29, 2012.

1. ameyadh

ameyadh Lurker

My Samsung Galaxy S2 sending messages automatically to the phone numbers in the contact lists..this has now happened couple of times....weirdly those messages are not shown in message list in my phone however, my friends has shown me that they have received a message from me at a certain time. I have also scanned the phone using NetIQ antivirus but it has come clear with no viruses. wondering why the phone is behaving in such manner. Any clue!!!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ameyadh

ameyadh Lurker

Any suggestions Friends....!!!!!

3. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

Hello and welcome to Android Forums ameyadh! :)

You do not say whether these, "messages", received by your friends are duplicates of those you have previously sent them, or not.

If they are duplicates that are being received, then it is a strong possibility that the fault lies with your carriers messaging service forwarding previously received messages.

On some phones there is also the possibility that some texts can be resent after re-booting. I use the Handcent app, free from the Play Store, for messaging as, among other things, it has a setting to prevent this happening.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews