• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy S2 won't download email attachment.

towoha

Lurker
Sep 4, 2011
Norway
Hi everyone!
I hope some can help me with my case on my Samsung Galaxy S2.
I use the native email agent for 3 email accounts. But I can't seem to be able to download any type ore size attachments through this agent.
Can anyone please give me some hints to what it might be???

This is my setup:
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
Android version: 4.0.3
Version: I9100XXLPW
Kernel: 3.0.15-I9100XWLP-CL524746
dpi@DELL154#3
Build: IML74K.XWLPD

Any help will be truly appreciated!

Hi everyone!
I hope some can help me with my case on my Samsung Galaxy S2.
I use the native email agent for 3 email accounts. But I can't seem to be able to download any type ore size attachments through this agent.
Can anyone please give me some hints to what it might be???

This is my setup:
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
Android version: 4.0.3
Version: I9100XXLPW
Kernel: 3.0.15-I9100XWLP-CL524746
dpi@DELL154#3
Build: IML74K.XWLPD

Any help will be truly appreciated!
I think if you post this in a forum that is specific to your particular phone, you will find more people who can help you with your problem.
Since I am not sure which version of the Samsung Galaxy S2 you have, I am including several links to the different S2 forums. Good luck.
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s2-t/
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s2-t-mobile

Upvote 0
Hi,

I'm a new S3 user.

I would like to know if there is an app for me to download attachment from email(gmail) and store it so that i can use it offline and also to email it out later (multiple attachment).

Using iphone there was an app "USB Disk" which enable me to do that and also connect with dropbox.

Thanks in advance!!

Mic

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones