1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Galaxy S2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jgraves12, Nov 9, 2012.

1. jgraves12

jgraves12 Member
    None

May 2, 2012
    So it's been confirmed that the GS2 is coming to virgin mobile and I was wondering if anyone else was thinking about selling or returning their reverbs for it? Would it be worth it? Thoughts?

Advertisement

2. learning2

learning2 Member
    None

Sep 30, 2011
    Hmm... Like a lot of VM customers, I'm price sensitive... Paying $370 for the SII, or waiting for THAT one to be discounted, is going to be harder with the Reverb down to 199. I'm ready to replace my Optimus V (just overthinking the decision more than any particular reason for waiting), and the SII doesn't look 170 better to me.

3. jgraves12

jgraves12 Member
    None

May 2, 2012
    I'm gonna be honest, I feel like a complete tool. The main reason i was thinking about changing was because my phone was becoming slow and unresponsive but when I was looking through my settings I saw I had the power save feature turned on and it was throttling my cpu. Main point, don't use the power save feature unless you need to. haha

4. mb41186

mb41186 Member
    None

Sep 21, 2012
    Male
    RGV Texas
    For the price unless you live in a 4G area I don't think it would be worth it, the phone is more than a year old now, and although it will have ICS on it I do not think the version of touchwiz it has is the updated one like the Reverb/Newer Galaxy phones have. For a mid range phone I think the Reverb is really good, now if ur into bigger screens and better camera go with the S2

5. norcalscot

norcalscot Newbie
    None

Oct 26, 2012
    Radioshack has a deal on at the moment where you get the S2 for $299 plus a month of free service (worth $35). I just picked up one today for my son - I think that's a great deal! only valid until November 21st - if I hadn't picked up my Reverb only a couple of weeks ago I'd jump on this deal.