1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy S20 Unboxing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Unforgiven, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...
    Moderator Thread Starter

Hey folks,
    I figured I'd change it up and actually try one of those "unboxing" videos. Here you go. :p

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Nothing quite like the smell of a new phone. :) That is a pretty phone by gosh. I'm super anxious to see your follow up and candid reviews. Just watching the unboxing from someone I somewhat know and certainly trust was fun. Thanks for sharing.

dontpanicbobby and Unforgiven like this.
  3. Unforgiven

Moderator Thread Starter

Thanks for the comment. It's a bit out of my comfort zone, but what the heck, it was a little fun too. I hope to put up a few other things today and tomorrow now that I have time and I have the phone. I wasn't expecting it until yesterday, so when it arrived on Tuesday I wasn't really prepared. I do have a wireless charging car mount to talk about, so stay tuned. :D

PitCarver and olbriar like this.
  4. olbriar

olbriar  

I wouldn't worry about the comfort zone. The tubers I normally watch have a polished act that strikes me more commercial like than genuine. I don't want a commercial. I'm sick of commercials.

Unforgiven likes this.
  5. Unforgiven

Moderator Thread Starter

Fair enough, from me you will get no polish, just a dumbass with a lisp. :D:D

Eric Parlatore and NightAngel79 like this.
  6. olbriar

olbriar  

You come off genuine... that's what I want to watch. If I had put together a vid you would be left with the question "what did he just say"
    :) I have taken the simple phrase of If the shoe fits wear it and turned it into If the woo shits ferret and that's a fact. ;) Carry on... I'm am anxious for your next vid.

NightAngel79 and Unforgiven like this.
  7. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

^This. Even the ones that I watch and find useful, it is from a tech reviewer standpoint. Not the same as a regular Joe.
    I edit out myself rambling, and plenty of "um's" hahaha. But damn, the second a camera starts recording I clam up. I'm a *bit* better from the youtubery I've been doing. But even after taking like 6 months off I feel like I am starting all over.

But yours was quick and on-point, very well done.

Unforgiven likes this.
  8. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

It's the cameras.

9. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

What is?

10. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

It's gotta be the cameras.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 release date was March 6th, 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 64MP camera, 12GB RAM, Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

March 6th, 2020
Release Date
Reviews
Specs