1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy S20+ volume settings won't save

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by VWilliamm, Nov 11, 2020.

1. VWilliamm

VWilliamm Lurker

Going through the settings I am able to change the sound settings for ringtone, media, notifications, etc. However, after some unknown period of time they get reset to a default state without any user input. This default state includes setting the ringtone at about 80%, which is way too loud. I am trying to set the ringtone to about 20% and want it to stay there. It is a problem because my wife is a schoolteacher. And with the pandemic, she teaches children on Zoom calls, and the loud ringing of my phone disturbs her children's classes. Is there a way to stop the phone from automatically resetting the ringtone to 80% volume? It sounds like a bug in the Samsung One UI. Has anyone else experienced this problem? This is on an Xfinity provided Galaxy S20+ in case that part is relevant.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Install a volume management app, such as Volume Controls, which is in the play store. Has volume sliders for each individual volume, and you can save it to your liking

3. avalon_star

avalon_star Lurker

Hey thanks for the information. I met the same problem

4. ekirsten1

ekirsten1 Lurker

I'm totally frustrated with the same issue on regular Galaxy S20

Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus release date is 6 March. Features and Specs include a 6.7" inch screen, 64MP camera, 12GB RAM, Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4500mAh battery.

6 March
Release Date
Reviews