• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy s3 Coming to metro!!!! Picture proof!!!!

jgarcia88

Aug 5, 2011
Orlando,Fl
It's coming soon!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345691682280.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345691682280.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 299
I dont see the S3 being much more than 550ish. If I had to guess i would say its going to be $499. Remember back in February that Metro said that along with the phones released this year that they were going to start lowering the prices on their handsets. From which I guess they actually did. The Connect was the first real phone after that announcement and the price for specs was def cheaper.

Regardless, Ill be sitting outside Metro at 7am waiting on that bitch to open and so help me god if i see a white one, i literally might start screaming "Dont Stop Believing" right there in the middle of the store. LMAO

AHHHH I cant wait :D

Upvote 0
I dont see the S3 being much more than 550ish. If I had to guess i would say its going to be $499. Remember back in February that Metro said that along with the phones released this year that they were going to start lowering the prices on their handsets. From which I guess they actually did. The Connect was the first real phone after that announcement and the price for specs was def cheaper.

Regardless, Ill be sitting outside Metro at 7am waiting on that bitch to open and so help me god if i see a white one, i literally might start screaming "Dont Stop Believing" right there in the middle of the store. LMAO

AHHHH I cant wait :D

Lmao n4zty and me are planning an all out riot in Tampa lol

Upvote 0
Metro's competitor, Boost, announced in PCnews that they are putting out the SII. Didn't say when though. But that's still a kick ass phone I wouldn't mind having.
Metro needs to get their s**t together, & stop putting out crap & get with some big stuff now.

well good morning sunshine, metro getting the GSIII has been in the news for a while now.

plus the GS2 is a obsolete device. would've been way more impressive if they got the galaxy note or the nexus.

Upvote 0
well good morning sunshine, metro getting the GSIII has been in the news for a while now.

plus the GS2 is a obsolete device. would've been way more impressive if they got the galaxy note or the nexus.
LOL, ha ha ha. Yes, I already know about the SIII. Just sayin' that Metro needs to come out with their big stuff now, instead of crap like the lightray.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones