1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy S3 & iPhone scratch test

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Airstream25, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Airstream25

Airstream25 Member

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Extreme Android User

quite odd considering the iphone 4s and 4 uses corning gorilla glass as well

the issue isnt scratch resistance with iphone, its drop resistance. because the iphone has a solid alu chassis and glass at the back and front, it is more impact sensitive as it is more rigid than a galaxy s3 which is majority plastic therefore can take more shock

3. Easilyamused

Easilyamused Android Enthusiast

Regardless of the results, the guy in the video is hilarious.

4. noisydroid

noisydroid Newbie

No he's not hilarious. I'd like to slap him in the face because he's very annoying.

5. loki3331

loki3331 Lurker

The iPhone 4 and 4s are both believed to have Gorilla Glass on the front only, though I don't think Apple has outright acknowledged it, and the S3 I believe is GG2. Plus the best I could tell the actual touchscreen part of the iPhone in the test looked fine it was the outer edges that weren't. Really wished the tester wasn't bouncing around or in a hurry to end the video so he would turn them on or at least give a better look.

6. +1 wouldn't mind punching him either.

7. Easilyamused

Easilyamused Android Enthusiast

Where ie Jeff. There's Jeff! There he is! <followed by a geeky, somewhat creepy laugh>

Hilarious! :D

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews