1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy S3 Lockscreen picking up radio signals? Bug?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Amontion14, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Amontion14

Amontion14 Lurker

Alright, this scared me while I was trying to listen to music. I plugged in my earphones and went to my bed when I heard a man talk. I looked around and saw that everything was off so I assumed it was an app of mine but it wasn't. Then I heard it again. It was faint and adjusting the volume didn't do anything. I tried over and over to replicate what I did and I figured it out. On the Lock Screen, tapping the phone screen initiates this static noise. This static is when I am able to hear the people talking but it obviously only happens when they speak. So I just sat there tapping at my phone and I was able to hear them talk. Has anyone else encountered this?

2. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

what kind of earphones?

3. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Wow spooky man. What do they talk about?

4. rogueninja

rogueninja Lurker

Hey this happened to me too! I couldn't get it to happen again but basically what happened was I loaded an internet page from my yahoo mail app and then it started happening. It sounded like it was picking up a sports broadcast or something. I was so confused lol
    I know am signals can travel a great distance especially at night. Did that happen to you at night?

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews