1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy S3 on but screen off :(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by naboula2121, Oct 31, 2014.

1. naboula2121

naboula2121 Lurker

Ok so my little brother was playing with my phone yesterday, and I believe he put it in his mouth and the charging port was in aswell, and it got a little wet. I dried it with a towel not knowing that it had gone isnide and the phone seemed to be working perfectly. I few mins later I was making a skype call, and out of a sudden the screen started flickering and just sit down. I though it was the sensors picking up something, but i Put my fingers over them and could still see that the screen was off. But the call carried on and the phone was still on, it was just the screen which was wet. So i decided to take the battery out, and when I took the back cover off, i found out that it was all wet. I de assembled my phone cried it all even the screen connecter and no internal damage had been caused from my perspective. I cleaned the motherboard battery everything. There was no signs of water on the inside it was only on the back cover. I still dont understand why it wont turn on, it never had any impact it just got wet and I cant see and signs of it inside the actual phone. I also cant get into recovery or download mode. PLEASE reply ASAP thanks guys

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews