1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy S3 stuck on reboot after factory reset

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by stefris, Feb 22, 2016.

1. stefris

stefris Lurker

Hi i'm new to this forum and i need help!
    i have a Samsung Galaxy S3 that was playing up so did a factory reset. The phone now tries to reboot but is bombarded with Goggle play services stopped / Samsung account has stopped / Google account manager has stopped. The reboot stops at the point where i set the date and time.. it keeps saying Google Account manager has stopped and it keeps popping up over and over again so i cannot progress past this point.

The phone is not rooted and all data has been deleted.. any help would be gratefully appreciated!

2. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

What model S3?​
    Pull the battery and hold the power button for a few seconds to completely discharge the phone. Replace battery and see if phone will boot normally. If still acting up,
    Boot into Recovery. From off press and hold volume up+home+ power till you see blue writing in upper left corner then release the power button. Select clear cache then factory reset again.

3. stefris

stefris Lurker

Nevermind. i managed to fix it... used KIES to reload firmware.

4. stefris

stefris Lurker

Thanks Jfalls63.. i did this also and shows "downloading" but it was stuck there for ages without showing any form of progress.. i guess i was too impatient.. anyways used Kies to reinstall the firmware seems to have fixed it.

Jfalls63 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews