• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Wife was in London several years ago when she was abroad for college. Said it was a great city but super expensive. Not sure it's really high on my list to visit, but wouldn't mind the chance.

I guess London is about as expensive as any other capital city / big city.

The plus side is there are tips and tricks to cut the cost. Typically for a London City center hotel your looking at upwards of

Upvote 0
Just ordered a new S3 and should have it in a couple of days. I also found a 4300 mAh extended life battery.

Excuse me! I thought this thread was about the Galaxy S3 phones.
icon_laugh.gif

Upvote 0
Just ordered a new S3 and should have it in a couple of days. I also found a 4300 mAh extended life battery.

Excuse me! I thought this thread was about the Galaxy S3 phones.
icon_laugh.gif

Glad to have ya hanging out. New members to this thread must supply some BBQ on their 2nd post, so looking forward to your return. :eating:

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
Glad my personal invite didn't go to waste :D. Glad you finally made it over & don't be a stranger.
;)

Thanks... Works been crazy. I was on loan for 7 days to one of our plants and have been struggling to get caught up since I've been back. So I haven't been on here much.

I also could use some refuge from the problems/issues thread....errrrrr main thread.

Upvote 0
Thanks... Works been crazy. I was on loan for 7 days to one of our plants and have been struggling to get caught up since I've been back. So I haven't been on here much.

I also could use some refuge from the problems/issues thread....errrrrr main thread.

Welcome, glad you could join us.

Is that because the main thread gives you 'a head like a hole' and sends you on 'a downward spiral'? :D lol

Had to be done.

Upvote 0

No kidding !! It sucks over there for us regulars. Thank goodness we have this little getaway spot ;). I don't mind helping folks, but search before you start a thread for the love of all that is holy !! How many more "this phone sucks" or "hey, I've got a few problems" threads can we have. I know I know we are suppose to help folks when they need it, but when you are asking the same question that has been asked 100 times already in a thread that is 2 or 3 under the one you just started it just makes it annoying for everyone else. Now we know why the Galaxy Nexus watering hole was invented ( just kidding Gnex watering holers ).

Added: When you start a thread try to have a point, it makes it so much more enjoyable for the reader. That's my forums version of a quote from Planes, Trains, & Automobiles.

Upvote 0
No kidding !! It sucks over there for us regulars. Thank goodness we have this little getaway spot ;). I don't mind helping folks, but search before you start a thread for the love of all that is holy !! How many more "this phone sucks" or "hey, I've got a few problems" threads can we have. I know I know we are suppose to help folks when they need it, but when you are asking the same question that has been asked 100 times already in a thread that is 2 or 3 under the one you just started it just makes it annoying for everyone else. Now we know why the Galaxy Nexus watering hole was invented ( just kidding Gnex watering holers ).

Added: When you start a thread try to have a point, it makes it so much more enjoyable for the reader. That's my forums version of a quote from Planes, Trains, & Automobiles.

I loved that about the speculation thread.... Unlimited data questions were causing me to have nightmares !

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0

Welcome to the watering hole :)

Upvote 0
I loved that about the speculation thread.... Unlimited data questions were causing me to have nightmares !

Did you have to bring up unlimited data ??:shot:

How was your weekend ? And how was the spaghetti deal ?

My OCD side is telling me to tell you to update your Device(s). Still waiting on your S3 ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones