• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Funny story from tonight. I was walking through the mall about an hour before mall closing time. Just needed to pick up an item from Gamestop. Ask a walk past the Sprint store, the sales rep was outside of their entrance trying to lure customers. He asks me, "What kind of phone do you have?"

I reply, "Galaxy S3."

He said , "Do you have unlimited data?"

I said, "Grandfathered UL data on AT&T."

He replies, "Yeah but you might lose it someday. You should come check out our unlimited data."

I said, "No thanks. I want to be on an LTE network that actually exists."

(Phoenix has no Sprint 4G yet.... never even had WiMax.)

The sales guy smirked and went inside the store. LOL.

Upvote 0
Whoah, check out what someone spotted in DC, not far from where we live:
u-street-delorean-dc.jpg

Awesome. :)

Upvote 0
I had the most interesting night at the nail salon tonight.....My mother and I go every Wednesday. Tonight we got there and this creepy guy was standing outside. He asked if they did massage and we told him we weren't sure if they did them for men. So we walked in and he proceeded to stay outside and occasionally look in and stare. Then he would walk away, come back, look in, have a smoke, look in....creepy. I'm not easily creeped out but he put my creep-o-meter into overdrive. The two women doing our nails weren't happy either. So the owner got up and locked the door. Then the guy left. We all breathed a sigh of relief....for about 5 minutes. Then he was back. He had left to go get a burger at BK across the street and was now eating in his car, staring at us. That was it. I called the police and explained why I was calling. The dispatcher was very nice and not patronizing. Asked about the guy and what he was driving. 10 minutes later they showed up. 20 minutes later (after a sobriety test that we watched through the window) the creepy man left in handcuffs. The officer that came in was very nice and said 'you did the right thing'. Damn, I wish I knew what creepy-man was booked on!!

Whoa! Glad you followed your instincts on that one. :eek:

Reactions: BabyBlues
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Ever had someone you just want to smack upside the head....repeatedly??!!! This woman I have to deal with this morning is HORRIBLE. And they have donuts this morning.....there is one gallon of milk left and we were just told that they aren't buying any more. If the milk runs out I'll freaking buy more. Stupid people.

Wait what? take a deep breath and say that in ENGLISH! lolz

Upvote 0
Uh...pass one of those cinnamon rolls over here, please. With cream cheese frosting. Because ANYTHING can be improved by smothering it with cream cheese. Anything.

BTW...I'm liking the new avatar. It has kind of a "I'm cute, but don't mess with me" look.

I like em as they come but hot, oh yea, just like freshly baked bread before its cooled, just break it open n butter it n all the butter melts, ooooh man!

Anyways, here ya go dawn *throws a cinnamon roll*

Reactions: Member112085
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones