• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
We still talking about the food industry ? :thinking:...:D

Nope.. changed subject to phone performance:)

Screenshot_2012-08-24-20-53-41.png

Upvote 0
Being laid off was probably the best thing that incestuous family ever did for me. 14 years and then 'poof' done. Oh well. It has been an awesome summer of unemployment (for the most part anyway).

Sorry to hear that BB... but I believe everything happens for a reason. Hopefully, things work out for you soon!!

Reactions: jmar and BabyBlues
Upvote 0
Being laid off was probably the best thing that incestuous family ever did for me. 14 years and then 'poof' done. Oh well. It has been an awesome summer of unemployment (for the most part anyway).

Everything happens for a reason. Always remember that. When the company I worked w/ before this job I have now went belly up , I went thru the worst 6 months of my life...just feeling worthless. Now...I couldn't be happier!!

Reactions: BabyBlues
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones