• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

K Lin did you get all your questions answered before I interrupted the party earlier ?

I am intoxicated thanks to Apollo's blue moon. Any additional questions I'm sure will be answered tomorrow.
Now get home to Mrs. TREB before you get in trouble this weekend. After all, it is a holiday weekend......

Oh, and Treb. Thanks for creating s place for us to escape reality!

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
Oh, and Treb. Thanks for creating s place for us to escape reality!

If I've said it once all say it again. I'm just the OP, you guys truly make this the great place that it is each & everyday. I enjoy the time I get to spend here w/ you fine folks. We have a great balance of people from all walks of life & it's great that we have the bond that we do in here. My wife still looks at me crazy when I tell her that I paid full retail for my S3, but if I didn't I would never have met you guys.

S3 : $700.00

Monthly cell phone bill : $103.00

The joy I get from this thread & from you guys : Priceless

Upvote 0
I'm scared of beer
I have never had a beer in my life.

I do not understand the words coming out of your mouth.

Ill make it up to you guys by ordering you gallons of ice cream! Sound good guys

I like ice cream.

Ok...lets not over do it here. You all keep it going. Now enough !! Beer & ice cream all around !!

Ewww...but not with beer! :puke:

AT THE NEXT PARTY!
Shinny dipping anyone? ..... Oh crap, red is coming....... I meant donuts .... skinny donuts dipped in chocolate..... Yes....that's it

Crap, I missed a party?! The 3.5 hours of sleep Monday night caught up with me and I was done early. I'll make the next one...give a girl some notice next time. But I'll warn you, I don't skinny dip...I chunky dunk.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones