• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Great mate, miss X is at work and I'm down the pub :D

See..the hole is a 24 hour party! .... yawn whew...
Good luck today Rachel....morning X, Treb... Can we get a spam free day? ..... always trying to run our hole....
Early.... thanks for folding the towels. Didn't even know you were here late :)

Upvote 0
OK coffee intake has been completed. How are we on this fine hump day?

I see EM made is rounds dragging spammers to their shallow grave.. and I might say rather polite folding the towels after a quick dip.

Treb 5 hour energy is awesome. Go get some at the local store.

K'lin.. I got nothing..

X enjoy the pub.

Rach.. hello.

Upvote 0
It's a glorious morning here in SW Ohio. Hard to imagine the storms the folks on the Gulf Coast are getting with Isaac is giving them a beating.

Getting updates from a buddy of mine who is currently in New Iberia, LA. As we know the media can sometime over blow things.

f9e45922.png

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Awe... In order to keep up morale in this time of healthcare. We have a potluck every month. This months theme is International day. I'm laughing at the spread because it looks like our Mexican food day. Little known fact,but my employees were a bit uh, upset. They all speak Spanish, but they are from Mexico, Hondorus, the Philippines, and El Salvador. Add the rest of my staff from, Morocco, Pakistan, Trinidad and you have an amazing lunch !....

Time to eat.
Chow my friends :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones