• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Congrats on 5000 Rachel. Geez you guys/gals are almost at 6k. Crazy thread!

Hope everyone is well...yes...even you treb. Is there a pool party tonight? I know I have been away but was hoping to be invited anyway:D
You are always invited. I probably will be out, so if y'all want to have one, be my guest, if not I will be home tomorrow with a clean pool and plenty of towels.

Poor Treb, I'm pretty sure you started it with the f word....

Reactions: jmar
Upvote 0
You are always invited. I probably will be out, so if y'all want to have one, be my guest, if not I will be home tomorrow with a clean pool and plenty of towels.

Poor Treb, I'm pretty sure you started it with the f word....

Yup. He did. Neanderthal...

Besides I never understood why they call it that. I mean, how often does the foot contact the ball in that game? :thinking:

Upvote 0
Just go.... if your going to talk yourself out of it. Do it after you get there.
Workout done - thanks for the nudge K'lin.

Morning dawnierae!!! You can stay here w/ us & get a good workout :
b137e891.jpg

I'll be doing my bacardio later. There's a "Whip it and Sip it" party tonight. All drinks will contain flavored vodka...whipped, cake, chocolate chip cookie dough (my personal fave), cotton candy, etc.

Amazing how I just mention the word "football" & the ladies just disappear. Or is it b/c I haven't brushed my teeth yet :D

Hey...I happen to like football.

Good morning everyone.

I'm running on practically empty, but hey. Had a busy day. got home not long ago and prepped for a BBQ, got the olds over a lil later :thumbup: someone gotta cook for em or they'll forget, ya know how it is.

BBQ menu for tonight:

BBQ & Chipottle chilli ribs
Chicken marinated in some sauce or other
Burgers w/ pepper sauce
Burgers w/ cheese
Beef sausages
Red Leicester Sausages
Potato Salad
Tortillas
Cubed peppers/onion

:eating: *burp* sounds delish!

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones