• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

For lack of a better place to put this.....

Is there an User CP option to be notified of replies to messages that I have made?

Generally speaking, in most of the forums I visit, I get a notification when I log on for those messages I have posted that users have replied to :thinking:.

Must have missed something during the initiation process ;)

You can select email notifications of threads you're subscribed to (have replied in) and you can also make threads Favorites so that activity is more noticeable.

I think that covers our offerings, sorry.

Reactions: XplosiV
Upvote 0
Absolutely fabulous, and bless you for the compliment! :)

What can I say, enjoy it while ya can, you never know when the next one is coming lol

Hi guys, had my S3 for 4 days now, such a quality phone, can't put it down.

Just getting to grips with the forum and noticed this thread, is this just a thread where you talk about what you like? :thinking:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This is indeed the hang out for S3 owners and anyone else who wants pop their head in.

So on behalf of us all, welcome to AF, & the S3 lounge, kick back and just join on in with the rest of us on whatever the conversation happens to be at the time.

Oh and if you need any help, just shout and someone will most likely be happy to give you a map to get you on your way through the fog and into the clear.

:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones