• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Didn't I read that you verizon have locked out Google wallet recently? Does that affect you rooted verizon users?

Still awaiting my beloved wallet.

ok.gif

Upvote 0
I came here to share but I'm already late for the party! :p

Welcome to the hole. You bring any alcohol?

Didn't I read that you verizon have locked out Google wallet recently? Does that affect you rooted verizon users?

No, and yes. VZW never did like wallet. They're pushing for ISIS.

Still awaiting my beloved wallet.

ok.gif

Got to get Now installed first. I'm going to be trying that file out tonight on Toma's phone. I'll send you an email later on with the results.

Wallet is a tish bit more complicated and involves editing a system file by hand.

Upvote 0

Well, in this category he is no help at all.

Welcome to the hole. You bring any alcohol?

Got to get Now installed first. I'm going to be trying that file out tonight on Toma's phone. I'll send you an email later on with the results.

Wallet is a tish bit more complicated and involves editing a system file by hand.

Well, then "Now", now and Wallet when it is safer. Look how patient :smokingsomb:I am...

Upvote 0

That is nice, I'll admit. Kinda liked the Peace design on the saks one. But this does look a better designed one - even has slots for all those credit cards P'Lin wants you to max out!

Upvote 0
Dear Lord. I hate XML at the best of times, Inordinately nested XML I utterly despise with every fiber of my being.

This, however, this goes beyond a joke...

9-17-20121-28-51PM.png

Trying to parse this in my head. Blown ALL my remaining brain cells on it.

All that to define a constant "NA":banghead:

At least they used white space.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I got this gem in my inbox and thought of you guys and gals.

An Ellisville school teacher called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring when her friends called - and that on the few occasions, when it did ring, her dog always moaned right before the phone rang.

The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or senile lady. He climbed a telephone pole, hooked in his test set, and dialed the subscriber's house.

The phone didn't ring right away, but then the dog moaned and the telephone began to ring. climbing down from the pole, the telephone repairman found:

1 . The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire with a steel chain and collar.

2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.

3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the number was called.

4.. After a couple of jolts, the dog would start moaning and then urinate.

5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the phone to ring.

Which demonstrates that some problems CAN be fixed by
pissing and moaning.

Thought you'd like to know.

Upvote 0
Ah.... sure, I'm awaiting a lump sum payout from Rachel's ficticious lottery winnings.... then I will pay a really cute..... last to come and help you out over there!

Promisary note. I promise to pay Moma'Lin the cost of a house cleaner for life (1 visit a week) * if I win $200M or more on the lottery without buying me actually buying a ticket.

*Offer void where prohibited. Offer not available in CA, DE, OH, OK, TX & WY. No purchase necessary. Please see the microscopic print below for full details.

Upvote 0
Too sweet mama Lin.

I'm bored. Finally got to get bedside with her. She woke up to see me and grab her new stuffed elephant and passed back out. Lol

I had major surgery a year or so ago. Toma managed to sneak Pooh Bear in to me as I came to. Best gift ever.

Never underestimate the power of a stuffed animal.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones