• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Dunno why, but half the time Early posts I'm reminded of Lawrence Waterhouse in Neal Stephenson's Cryptomonicon...

I often impersonate literary, tv and movie characters in my posts, keeps it interesting for me, and others tell me that they enjoy guessing the characters.

Cryptonomicon is absolutely one of my favorite books. ;)

Upvote 0
I"m sooooo lost in here right now ??? These posts ??? What ???

Wynd just woke up.....
Aj broke something....

Coffee is brewing (although that doesn't please Rachel)

E mon....Well...... enough said

And I thy holy Trebness am going to the fb field to watch the youngin.

Oh, and Rachel thinks watching spinny things is a way to earn a living.

Think that sums it up

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
I"m sooooo lost in here right now ??? These posts ??? What ???

Speaking of mythical creatures...

Hey Treb!

Those button pushing jobs are tedious.

You don't know the half of it. Click. Watch. Yawn. Surf. Drink coffee. Watch. Surf. Yawn. Chat. Watch. Surf. Send completion email.

Repeat 3 times then rinse well.

Upvote 0
I often impersonate literary, tv and movie characters in my posts, keeps it interesting for me, and others tell me that they enjoy guessing the characters.

Cryptonomicon is absolutely one of my favorite books. ;)

Added to my library on Google Play. As the weather cools down and I get stuck on the house more I start reading more. This looks like one I could get into based on the review I found from Google books. Thanks.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Added to my library on Google Play. As the weather cools down and I get stuck on the house more I start reading more. This looks like one I could get into based on the review I found from Google books. Thanks.

Think I enjoyed Anathem more though.

What up Rach ? How are you my dear ?

Wineless. Hit me up would you dear?

Upvote 0
Here you go Rach...I order yours Super Size :

wine-bottle-glass_zpsa4f7dd23.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones