• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Nights is easy, specially after 14 or so years. I sleep better during the day than at nights. Nights are just relaxing and I get to do whatever I want pretty much. Only got net because it's on my unlimited plan :D

Good day to you Mr. X
Good evening Wynd....
Good morning everyone else. ...( Oh and Treb to)

It's Friday!
Crawling out of bed seems completely unfair since I was unable to utilize it to it's full capacity.... I'm pretty sure i deserve a " do over". I think I will just put a 5 hour energy into my coffee this morning.... let's see if that will light my fire.

Upvote 0
Maps, I think, have been an unmitigated disaster for them. Ooops :)

yes. i was quite surprised that they would release such an inferior product. in other news, switzerland is "angry" at apple for stealing their iconic railway clock as one of their icons. loving it.

I'm off work today, no cooking for me! :p
Loving these iOS6 map fails. :rofl:

i know, right. i can't wait to update my dad's iphone to iOS6 so i can play with the Maps :D

Upvote 0
Good grief, it's early.....

Good afternoon X, good evening Wynd and, of course, good morning Dread!

I'm hungry and tired. Need coffee and breakfast. X, what you gonna cook for me as a Friday 'wake you up' special?

And a pre-Good Morning to Moma'Lin when she wanders in :)

How about eggs benidict? (scrambled eggs with salmon on toast)

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
f0383fd2.jpg

Rachel...biscuits and bacon over here.... X we need some of your mum's jam please......

Upvote 0
How about eggs benidict? (scrambled eggs with salmon on toast)

I'll take some of those scrambled eggs please!

f0383fd2.jpg

Rachel...biscuits and bacon over here.... X we need some of your mum's jam please......

And some bacon as well. I got some home made apple butter to have with the biscuits. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones