• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Not sure what issues you're talking about. I've not had any and i'm on the July release and Moma'Lin is on the one prior to that and I don't think either of us have had any problems.

R

I have no problems at all. Love my phone. :thumb:

Me? I'm watching spinny things again.
:)

Rachel's job description... watch spinny things. I could go so many places with that !

But, I will allow my other Water Hole friends take that hit.:vroam:

Upvote 0
Alright, for a slightly on topic post. A friend of mine on facebook posted that VZW moved his upgrade forward by 4 months, and so he was going to get either the iPhone 5, or the S3, and what should he get.

18 people so far have responded, and the results are:

16 - S3
1 - You choose what's best for you
1 - iPhone 5.

:eek: :party:

Why did you recommend to iPhone? Some friend you are.:rofl:

Upvote 0
K Lin...Morning dear !!! Happy Friday you wildcat you. ;)

Good morning? I'm pretty sure you are kicked out of our breakfast club. It's damn near noon ! .... I expect a Good Morning well before I do my first patient ( just for the record).

So... Allow me to be the first to say. Good afternoon. Now, don't screw this one up !

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones