• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

AD.... You have had a bit to much already. You feel naughty

well.... Just because.

Trent... How do you like them uh..... Cowboys...

(That outta do it, since now you and Treb will have the ooooey gooooey chit chat for the remainder of the evening regarding the remainder of the weekends football events) Consider it my civic duties for the day !

Wow.... not even a mention of the foosball from me yet:p

Well we did read & have no freakin' clue :thinking:

What up amigo ??

Living the dream. Been looking at spots in Italy for the 2 week honeymoon next fall.

Upvote 0
Great, even though he is almost 3-5 years younger than his peers. It's tough to watch sometimes as the 8-10 year olds seem to have it down pat while Evan struggles. But he is the same rank as them which in my mind says something. They don't give out belts.

He's a beast. Let em loose and give it to em. So.. why don't they give out belts??

Upvote 0
He's a beast. Let em loose and give it to em. So.. why don't they give out belts??

Get Alsace into karate if you can. You'll see. Its not every kid gets a trophy, its self discipline, respect, and control. Evan started when he was four. He had to have his preschool teacher sign off that he behaved in school and was respectful to his teachers and peers just to take his belt tests. He literally had to have her signature before they would let him test. He is now getting into advanced techniques which means a lot more practice between classes. He loves it so I don't mind, even though I have to ask the senseis how to help.

I wish I had done some form of martial art when I was a kid.

Upvote 0
Good morning Dread! Evening Wynd! And, if she's still around, good morning to Moma'Lin!

Just woke up with a headache so am going to reach for the Excedrin and snooze again.

It's Toma's turn for coffee so I'll wait until that arrives before I officially wake up.

Hope your face recovers Wynd, I'm sure it was probably less than pleasant but if the long term effect is your increased happiness then it sounds like it was worth it!

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones