• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

I only spew green when the whips come out..

Take your pick...

uploadfromtaptalk1348621687079.jpg

Upvote 0
Ok folks, it's about that time where I shuffle off to bed and try and catch some Zzzzzzs before work tomorrow.

Many miracles performed today. More tomorrow.

Still trying to turn water into wine though. If I can nail that then I'm sorted for life.

In the meantime I'll convert wine to, er, not wine.

Night Treb! Night Hulkster! Night Trent! Night Pup! Morning Wynd! Night Moma'Lin! Night John-Boy!

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
Ok folks, it's about that time where I shuffle off to bed and try and catch some Zzzzzzs before work tomorrow.

Many miracles performed today. More tomorrow.

Still trying to turn water into wine though. If I can nail that then I'm sorted for life.

In the meantime I'll convert wine to, er, not wine.

Night Treb! Night Hulkster! Night Trent! Night Pup! Morning Wynd! Night Moma'Lin! Night John-Boy!

Night hun. Sleep well. :D

Upvote 0
I guess our stove just blew up. The heating element in the oven went out, I guess. Mom said the corner was bright red and there is white stuff under in the corner.

Shut the breaker off.

That just means the element is burnt. Replace it and you'll be fine. Much cheaper. Only reason to keep the power off is if you plan to use it. Is it electric or gas?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones