• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

How about this treat for the start of you day?

coffee+and+desert.jpg

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
Oh you know, we had the tail end of some hurricane or other over the weekend apparently (something I heard) and now we finally have a lil sun again after another wet night. So I walked to work for the second time in a month (got a lift because it was raining too hard for cycling) So other than that, all is pretty good here, at least for me.

Upvote 0
Oh you know, we had the tail end of some hurricane or other over the weekend apparently (something I heard) and now we finally have a lil sun again after another wet night. So I walked to work for the second time in a month (got a lift because it was raining too hard for cycling) So other than that, all is pretty good here, at least for me.

Great..! Always nice when the sun peeks out.

Upvote 0
Doing alright. Sad we had to turn the AC back on last night. :(
Thought we were done with it for the season. Will have to turn it on again tonight, ugh.

Well, time for my second cup of coffee, some toast and watch The Daily Show and Colbert. My morning routine. :D

ok, ok.... now I'm really up.... Good Morning Dread. Talk about no sleep!

Pour me a cup will ya

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones