• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

And you do a wonderful job I might add. Speaking of that...dinner tonight ? What are we having ? :cheers:

It is football night still right? I may take a bit of that roast... and make nachos. Guacamole, Salsa, Charro beans. with that nice seasoned roast.

Or I can make tacos? which would you like my dear?

(feeling a bit chipper since I have you all to myself on acct of X sleeping ! )

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
It is football night still right? I may take a bit of that roast... and make nachos. Guacamole, Salsa, Charro beans. with that nice seasoned roast.

All of that sounds good :) but i cluld use something else :evil:

Upvote 0

Nachos please ;)

X...where are you :thinking::(

Upvote 0
~shivers~

No worries, she's got my back. ;)
images

Upvote 0
Well, if you see the outlines, they clearly look to be different sizes. Not as varied as the S2 was, but enough that accessories will not be interchangeable. I thought that was the whole point of the S3, being all the same across carriers.
Again, not sure if that's how it'll turn out, but wouldn't be surprised. Also, not sure if there's any confirm. that internals will be the same among them as they were with the S3.

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
Well, if you see the outlines, they clearly look to be different sizes. Not as varied as the S2 was, but enough that accessories will not be interchangeable. I thought that was the whole point of the S3, being all the same across carriers.
Again, not sure if that's how it'll turn out, but wouldn't be surprised. Also, not sure if there's any confirm. that internals will be the same among them as they were with the S3.

Ahhh...who cares. Not a big deal for me. Not going to buy a device based on accessories any way. ZAGG SP is all I need. :D

Thanks for the clarification.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones