• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Oh NO! That's not good. Hopefully she will be back in working condition in no time at all ! If not send her my way, I always wanted one ( ya know.... Pink seats, crystal stick shift.....) Oh wait. Sorry , I hope she feels well soon.

Ya know what's super funny?.... Of course you don't so I'm going to tell you.... The way children behave once they are in trouble.... It's like undivided attention central here at the Lin home... Someone (and who really knows who) decided to soak my cast iron... HUH, you say... Iron and water don't mix everyone knows that ?

Well I wouldn't really expect EVERYONE to know that ... No. That information is really only found in a home that uses cast iron.. MINE!

And so, Lin children.... I have said 56984433 times not to soak my pots, and you choose to do so anyway. You will only have food this weekend that is not cooked in pots. Nope, no talking me out of it. It's sandwich central this weekend. !

Good thing I can vaccume seal all of the scrumptious morsels I am making, as you will not partake in such.

And that's how you discipline your kids like the BOSS !

Here ya go Trent

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
K Lin : your still coming over for Halloween right ? I picked out our costumes. :p

robin_l_zps7f182f45.jpg

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
Nope not your wife, I'm not into men xD

Although Sonic's sounds good to me. With chili cheese tots.

You buyin'? XD

I should have known someone w/ a little green elf w/ birds on it was a man. :D

Sure I'll buy & welcome to our hole as I didn't get to welcome you the other day. Glad to have ya. :shakehands:

Upvote 0
I should have known someone w/ a little green elf w/ birds on it was a man. :D

Sure I'll buy & welcome to our hole as I didn't get to welcome you the other day. Glad to have ya. :shakehands:

Hey Treb.... read back! Oh, but your into beating that horse dead huh. @Prinny we still haven't decided weather to take him back . So don't you worry bout him!

I must admit, I secretly want to try the Doritos taco bell taco! Shhhhh

Hey.... and who made you avy police anyway?

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones