• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Oh, I wish... I get to go only half as far as Galveston... Smack dab in the middle of Nasa! It can be a nightmare of sorts as well especially when the President flies into Ellington field. But none the less, 20 min commute is nothing to complain about. Being from California , I know better lol. We don't eat out hardly ever on account of the size of our family, but none the less I do get to Kemah every few weeks to pick up the freshest of all seafood, delivered from our very own *cough* "fine waters!

Kemah Boarwalk!!! I am JEALOUS for sure. Here we are practically in the city and i NEVER get a minute or two relief to trek down to the boardwalk! I LOVE that place. i am so glad the revitalized it after the storms. Have you gone to the Pleasure Pier yet? I stayed at the Flagshiop on the island a few times, before it got ravaged by one of the storms.. It needed knocking down lol! OH do i LOVE our "clear waters'! i hear an anthym coming on!!! clearing my throat now.. gettn ready to sing our "tea m fight spong" (why do they call such a fight song?)LOL

Reactions: kymberlin
Upvote 0
Kemah Boarwalk!!! I am JEALOUS for sure. Here we are practically in the city and i NEVER get a minute or two relief to trek down to the boardwalk! I LOVE that place. i am so glad the revitalized it after the storms. Have you gone to the Pleasure Pier yet? I stayed at the Flagshiop on the island a few times, before it got ravaged by one of the storms.. It needed knocking down lol! OH do i LOVE our "clear waters'! i hear an anthym coming on!!! clearing my throat now.. gettn ready to sing our "tea m fight spong" (why do they call such a fight song?)LOL

I rarely go actually. I like the fresh seafood. And I go right down on the water and spend way more than PLin allows... (but it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission right?). Anyway, pleasure pier is a sham. They charge you to eat? Huh? I think not! The storm really kicked my tush. No electricity for 10 days brutal existence I do say...and since I run the dept. I was not "allowed" to leave. Anyways, are you north or south Houston?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones