• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy S5 mini

More information needed. What carrier was it originally bought from (or was it imported, if so from where)? This is to help judge whether it's compatible with your carrier. The second question is what happens when you insert the SIM/try to activate it? Any messages that might give a clue as to what isn't working?

Remember that we only know what you tell us, so the more you tell us the more chance someone will be able to help.

Upvote 0
It does not belong to any company. It is supposed to be factory unlocked. When you turn any message does not appear provider company. By putting the sim MetroPCS does not send any message, I try to configure the network but I get a message saying you can not log into the network when I choose the MetroPCS network.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones