1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy S5 video camera resolution adjusting App for low resolution?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by judgeguns, Aug 31, 2019.

1. judgeguns

judgeguns Newbie

I want to do pictures and videos in lower resolution than what is available on my phone. Right now, lowest resolution is 2 MB. I want to do 256K pictures and videos to send to text and email without eating up my bandwidth. I do not have unlimited bandwidth! Plus it is faster !

What is a good App for setting my Galaxy S5 phone's camera/video camera's resolution to 256K ? Free would be nice but i can fork out A FEW BUCKS FOR A GOOD App!

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

why not just use google photos and have it setup to download over wifi....this way you do not have to worry about data consumption. unfortunately i do not know of any lower resolution camera apps that are out there, if any.

3. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Extreme Android User

Don't think mms send or download over wifi, think it's got to be through mobile data. Anyways I don't know any camera app which can take lower resolution photos either. Maybe try a few of the free ones and see if any can. Could also be worth checking your message app settings to see if you can set what resolution it sets your photos at before sending.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. GameTheory

GameTheory Android Expert

I think Open Camera is what you're looking for. It can go super low on the resolution...
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.sourceforge.opencamera

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. judgeguns

judgeguns Newbie

ocnbrze likes this.
  6. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

How you doing my friend? I noticed your post and found an app that might me what your looking for. An app called "Low".

Attached Files:

ocnbrze likes this.
  7. judgeguns

judgeguns Newbie

Wow! nice, Thanks!

ocnbrze likes this.