1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Galaxy s5 won't stop restarting/crashing, stuck in a loop until connect charger

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Armando Salguero, May 7, 2016.

1. Armando Salguero

None

May 7, 2016
    Male
    So i baught a Galaxy s5 off of someone on craiglist, i have baught an s5 before on craiglist and it was working fine till i dropped it so i decided to buy another one. I installed all my apps and what not and from time to time the phone just crashes/restarts and it gets stuck IN A LOOP of trying to restart itself, it is only when i CONNECT A CHARGER that it stops the loop and starts back up normally, i am then able to use it until the next time it decides to crash/restart. Please help, P.S i have tried factory resetting.

Advertisement

2. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste

May 29, 2011
    Male
    Retired
    Les Gets, France
    Hi

It sounds like the battery is nearly dead - too flat to complete a boot sometimes without the charger. Does is run on battery for a decent time once it has booted up?

tube517 likes this.
  3. Armando Salguero

None

May 7, 2016
    Male
    Once it boots up with the help of the charger it lasts for a a good couple of hours, sometimes itll die out of nowhere, was thinking maybe its cuz the phone was crashing but its not like i push it to the limits, im doing the same things ive been doing on my other s5 which never had this problem. I have tried putting in a spare battery i have, hopefully this solves it.