• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy S6 Plus Sign (+) On Incoming Calls

Hi AndroidForums,
I have a Verizon Galaxy S6 (SM-G920V) that I have unlocked from Verizon to AT&T. Once I unlocked this device, I am getting a plus sign in front of some, but not all numbers, on incoming calls. I have tested this issue on two other cell phones and the caller ID, and it looks fine with a +1 in front of it. But when I tried it from my home phone, it came in with a + in front of it. For example, if the number was 321-555-5555, my phone displays it as +32 1555 5555. I have contacted Verizon, AT&T, and Samsung. Verizon told me it was an AT&T SIM and their technical support was limited, AT&T told me to contact Samsung, and Samsung told me to contact my carrier (AT&T). I have been working on this issue since May. Does anyone have a fix for this issue? I don't want to root my device.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones