1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Galaxy S6 speaker problems during calls

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Chigirl, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Chigirl

Chigirl Lurker
    None

Aug 15, 2015
    Female
    I just got a Samsung Galaxy S6. I love it so far but when I put my call onto speaker the person I am calling says that they can hardly understand me and the sound breaks up for them. My side of the conversation is fine.

I use speaker a lot and was wondering if this is a common problem or I have a faulty phone? Is there a fix for this?

Thanks very much for any help guys.

Advertisement

2. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut?
    VIP Member
    None

Feb 24, 2010
    EMT
    Minneapolis
    I have had no such issues with the last three S6's I have owned. Can you repeat the issue with different callers and in an area you are sure you have good coverage? If so, I would get that warranty replacement. When you get the replacement, make sure you go through it with a fine tooth comb to make sure EVERYTHING works as expected. Take pics and video with front and back cameras, use blutooth, infrared blaster, speakerphone, NFC, etc. I have had many warranty replacements that came faulty.

Samsung Galaxy S6

The Samsung Galaxy S6 launched in 2015 as the company's flagship. It features a 5.1-inch screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and an impressive 16 megapixel camera.