• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S7 or Apple iPhone 6s

Whilst I do not like knocking the iPhone as if it were not for its emergence, we may not be where we are today with Android. If nothing else, it forced phone manufacturers to up their game to compete.

However, I was in the pub the other night with a friend of mine who has always been a devout and avid Apple fanboy and he commented to the young barmaid that she ought to ditch her Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and get an iPhone 6S like his... her reply was priceless when he asked why she didn't get one... "The iPhone's O.K. for old people that can't work these phones!" I LMAO. :D

In that short retort could lie the reason behind Apple's falling sales. Her tech savvy generation are finding that the iPhone is just too limiting and restrictive for their liking and far from being a status symbol it has become a badge for the oldies.

Samsung Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 6S: What can we expect?

Upvote 0
Whilst I do not like knocking the iPhone as if it were not for its emergence, we may not be where we are today with Android. If nothing else, it forced phone manufacturers to up their game to compete.

However, I was in the pub the other night with a friend of mine who has always been a devout and avid Apple fanboy and he commented to the young barmaid that she ought to ditch her Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and get an iPhone 6S like his... her reply was priceless when he asked why she didn't get one... "The iPhone's O.K. for old people that can't work these phones!" I LMAO. :D

In that short retort could lie the reason behind Apple's falling sales. Her tech savvy generation are finding that the iPhone is just too limiting and restrictive for their liking and far from being a status symbol it has become a badge for the oldies.

Samsung Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 6S: What can we expect?
A good friend of mine,who is tech savvy enough to be comfortable in either ecosystem,is a long-time iPhone user,but,is ready to switch for the Note6.
The deal sealer (outside of the S-Pen features) is the better ability to use her iTunes/Music on Android.
Not knowing squat regarding iTunes myself,a little research seems to point out that the experience of iTunes for Android has improved enough to where it's a non-issue,or,improved enough to not be a deterrent,if that's what's holding one back from switching from iOS to Android.

Upvote 0
A good friend of mine,who is tech savvy enough to be comfortable in either ecosystem,is a long-time iPhone user,but,is ready to switch for the Note6.
The deal sealer (outside of the S-Pen features) is the better ability to use her iTunes/Music on Android.
Not knowing squat regarding iTunes myself,a little research seems to point out that the experience of iTunes for Android has improved enough to where it's a non-issue,or,improved enough to not be a deterrent,if that's what's holding one back from switching from iOS to Android.

I made a clean break from Apple and unistalled iTunes about a year ago. Now using Musicbee (but there are lots of other great ones) and couldn't be happier.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones