• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 cannot activate Recovery or Download modes

DankeShen

Lurker
Feb 12, 2021
Hi all.

I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 (2011, WIFI, Model: GT-P7510) which I can only turn on, operate the basics, and turn off.

However, nothing at all happens if I hold the Power and Volume Down buttons (download) nor if I hold the Power button and Volume Up (recovery) buttons.

I think someone in the household where the tablet resided tried to update it and screwed it up. For this reason I didn't want to risk it before but now I myself would like to update it to the latest ROM.

But first things first, I need your help in getting back to Download and Recovery modes.

Thanks in advance

Hi all.

I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 (2011, WIFI, Model: GT-P7510) which I can only turn on, operate the basics, and turn off.

However, nothing at all happens if I hold the Power and Volume Down buttons (download) nor if I hold the Power button and Volume Up (recovery) buttons.

I think someone in the household where the tablet resided tried to update it and screwed it up. For this reason I didn't want to risk it before but now I myself would like to update it to the latest ROM.

But first things first, I need your help in getting back to Download and Recovery modes.

Thanks in advance
latest rom? if there are no updates then you are on the latest rom for your device.

how long are you holding the button combo's for?

Reactions: James L
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones