• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy Tab 2 no power at all

Did you try pressing the power on and volume up buttons? Press both at the same time and release both when the screen displays anything. That normally will be followed by a menu controlled by the volume control buttons which includes Restart and Restore to Factory settings. I don't know anything else to try. Never had the problem on my tab 2 but I have on other tablets which was fixed using this.

Upvote 0
Yes I have done this a few times. It is almost as if it is bricked! There is absolutely no sign of life. It had not been used for a while so I thought maybe the battery was drained out so I opened the unit and replaced the 3.7v battery inside. This of course did not work. Is there a way to get these 'kick started' as it were?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones