1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Galaxy tab 2 SM-T810

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jazzycat2, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Jazzycat2

Jazzycat2 Lurker

I am unable to get a response from the USB when connecting my tablet to the windows 10 laptop .
    It was fine a few days ago but now it won't connect even with Bluetooth , on the Developer options ( I found from another answer ) the suggestion was if the USB debugging is ticked untick , it wasn't ticked in the first place .
    I have downloaded on the laptop Kies this doesn't recognise it either , I am at a loss to know what to do , I wanted to transfer files and pictures and videos to my laptop .
    I am hoping someone here may be able to have a solution for me , fingers crossed and thanks in advance .

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. funpig

funpig Android Enthusiast

1. Try a different cable. The usb cable on my old Tab sometimes has connection problems.

2. Try a different laptop or pc to see if it is a problem with the computer. Windows can be finicky. It could be you need to reload some drivers.

3. I have no idea how to use bluetooth to transfer files.

4. Set up dropbox on both tablet and notebook and use a file manager to transfer your files using dropbox. It doesn't fix your usb problem, but gives you a workaround.

5. Use a file manager to move files from internal storage to SD card. Take the SD card out and transfer from card to computer. Once again, this is just a workaround while you try to fix the usb issue.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 release date was September 2015. Features and Specs include a 8.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 5433 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

September 2015
Release Date
Reviews