• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

galaxy tab 3 will not download apps

Hi...

I have experienced the same problem but unfortunately I do not have a solution for you. As best as I can determine, it has to do with the latest OS upgrade. I found that many of the apps I had installed and working on my Galaxy Tab3 before the OS upgrade worked perfectly but now have stopped working since the "upgrade" and give me an Error 110 when I try to reinstal. It may be a ploy of Samsung's part to force us to order from their Galaxy Apps Store. In the recording indurstry there are often "format wars" until some company or format has extablished itself as the Alpha Standard. It seems that the tablet industry is currently in the midst of such a battle. Anyway, I have done everything suggested and more as well as a factory reset but to no avail. Sorry for the bad news.

Ӕlfstangard

Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure that it is Playstore/Google framework services error and not the device it's self.

First I would try clearing the data and cache for the Google Playstore and or Google Play Services and Google Services Framework.
Go to"Settings/Apps/All" and scroll down to and click on the app and clear the "Data/Cache" for it and then do the same for each other one.

If that doesn't work then I would try:
Removing your google account from your device.
Go to "Settings/Accounts/" select your account and remove the account.

Then go into "Settings/Apps/All" scroll down to Google Services Framework and clear "Data/Cache" again.

Now Reboot you device and then sign back into your google account.
Now open and select the playstore... accept the terms and agreement's and try downloading an app now.

Hope this helps and let me know if it works for you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones