1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General Galaxy Tab 8.0

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ctdog, Jul 13, 2013.

1. ctdog

ctdog Member

I know this is is the wrong area, but as a former Note 2 owner that now champions the superiority of IOS & my iPhone 5, as anyone who as seen my posts will know, I just want to share my experience with the Galaxy Tab 8.0 I went to Best Buy tonight with the purpose of checking out the iPad mini. I did, liked it, and decided to stop by the Samsung section of the store to make fun of the products before purchasing the iPad. Bad idea-I'm getting the Galaxy Tab 8.0. It DESTROYS the iPad mini. 1) S-pen: it's simply an amazing tool, that in my brief time playing with it, blew me away with how useful it is. Most cool to me is the ability to cut & paste text or pics, and put the selected item where it's needed. When I had my Note 2, I never used it. 2) Multi-tasking. The ability to run 2 apps at once truly impressed me.
    I never thought I'd say this, but Apple really needs to step up its game in certain areas. Samsung has a true winners with their tablets, that, in my opinion, are far superior to the iPad line. I still love my iPhone 5, and love the unparalleled selection of movies and TV shows IOS offers, but as for tablets, Samsung is the clear winner.

Advertisement

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

I know you know you had posted in the wrong section, it still has should not be in the Note II section, so move here, cheers