• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Tab A 9.7 wifi issues

k140db

May 12, 2011
Good evening all!

I have a samsung galaxy tab A9.7 and i just started having issues connecting to the wifi today. The issue is occurring while at work. Its a government job with wifi access for the employees. Haven't had an issue in the past and I haven't made any changes to my tablet to cause this issue to my best knowledge. When I come to work, I turn on my wifi and the wifi automatically connects. The only thing I need to do is open up my web browser which then displays the governments page about using the wifi and click connect and presto...i have WIFI.

I tried using the wifi with my galaxy s7 and have zero issues using the wifi so I'm guessing its my tab which is acting up. I don't have access to the router so I cannot reset it to see if that helps nor can i access the router settings from my computer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Kevin

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones