• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy tab price drop anytime soon?

S

sog805

I really want to get the Galaxy Tab but I don't want to spend the $499 right now if the price is gonna drop soon. You would think with the xoom coming out at $599 on contract, that the price of the galaxy tab would drop. Has anyone heard if the price is coming down?

I really want to get the Galaxy Tab but I don't want to spend the $499 right now if the price is gonna drop soon. You would think with the xoom coming out at $599 on contract, that the price of the galaxy tab would drop. Has anyone heard if the price is coming down?

Just yesterday on Costo.com when I checked theyve had it on sale for a while $400.00, but today for some reason the placement for the price/order is not there. Maybe its being priced lower or dropped for the new Xoom.

once you click on the link below, click the (click here for details)

Costco - Samsung Galaxy? Tablet

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones