• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy watch stopped syncing Gmail

pemvee

Lurker
Jan 10, 2021
Over the last month or so I've noticed that my watch will not sync my gmail anymore. I've turned the watch off and back on again and nothing. Once in a while it works if I disconnect and reconnect using the Wearable app on my Android phone but why should I have to do that whenever I'm out and want to check email? All used to work just fine since I bought both products over a year ago. But now, very frustrating and wondering what's the point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nothing worked so I had to reset the watch, and now I have to redo my apps and watch face. Frustrating. And, like I mentioned before, this has been happening for the last couple of months but prior to today, I could get mail to update by turning the watch off and on or through the Wearable app. But it's never been this stubborn before. If it keeps happening, I don't know what I'll do. Thanks for trying to help.

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones