• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy watch voice notes apps

ZepTepi

Android Enthusiast
Jan 30, 2011
San Diego, CA
Does anyone know of any Galaxy watch apps for taking voice/audio notes that I can access on my S22 Ultra. I use TickTick for my tasks and know that I can't add things straight there from my watch so adding notes on the fly through the watch that I can later bring up on the phone and add to TickTick is the next best thing.

Zep

Last edited:
So after a 150+ views and no replies I'm guessing very few people, if any, use their smartphones for note taking.

I certainly use my smart-phone for note taking, using OneNote, as that can sync with my laptops. And I'm sure others do as well. However I've never heard of this "TickTick", and I don't have a Galaxy watch, so of course I don't know of any Galaxy watch apps that would work. I wear a Huawei Band 4, and that doesn't have any note taking features.

FYI AF users may read your post, but if they can't give you a positive solution, because they don't know, they may not reply.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So after a 150+ views and no replies I'm guessing very few people, if any, use their smartphones for note taking.
Well, no, I use google keep all the time. I'm just not a fan of smartwatches, so that's the component I'm missing. ;) FWIW, have you tried keep? I can, though I don't often, take notes with it using OK google.

Reactions: Dannydet and mikedt
Upvote 0
I certainly use my smart-phone for note taking, using OneNote, as that can sync with my laptops. And I'm sure others do as well. However I've never heard of this "TickTick", and I don't have a Galaxy watch, so of course I don't know of any Galaxy watch apps that would work. I wear a Huawei Band 4, and that doesn't have any note taking features.

FYI AF users may read your post, but if they can't give you a positive solution, because they don't know, they may not reply.

Thanks Mike. I'll take a look at onenote and see if that's a good solution for me.

Upvote 0
Well, no, I use google keep all the time. I'm just not a fan of smartwatches, so that's the component I'm missing. ;) FWIW, have you tried keep? I can, though I don't often, take notes with it using OK google.

I used to Keep briefly a long time ago but that was on my smartphone. I'll have to take a look and see if it's available for my Galaxy watch.

Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones