• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help galaxy Y virus if any

guys i need help..is there any updates regarding virus on samsung galaxy y...its because last night i tried to access youjizz on my phone..i clicked something accidentally and downloaded something on my phone..its filename is 2376472364 and its icon is photo frame like...but i canceled it before the download is complete..i need help guys if this is virus or not..or if my cp now is infected with virus or not..plss help :eek::eek::eek:

guys i need help..is there any updates regarding virus on samsung galaxy y...its because last night i tried to access youjizz on my phone..i clicked something accidentally and downloaded something on my phone..its filename is 2376472364 and its icon is photo frame like...but i canceled it before the download is complete..i need help guys if this is virus or not..or if my cp now is infected with virus or not..plss help :eek::eek::eek:

Get an antivirus software from the android market and scan and remove the virus!!

The file could be corrupted, it could not be a virus!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones